Located in the Offices of the Chancellor and Provost, this unit is devoted to campus climate, diversity and inclusiveness.
- UC Davis: Be Heard Campus Community Survey
- Black Leadership Ambassadors for Culture and Knowledge (B.L.A.C.K.)
- Career Staff Development Fee Assistance for Career-Related Employee Development Program
This council provides campus leaders and the community with advice on how to strengthen and maintain the bonds of community.
- Cross Cultural Center
- Diversity Education Program
- Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Queer, Intersex, Asexual Resource Center
- Multicultural resources
- Sexual Harassment Education Program
- Academic diversity (Offices of the Chancellor and Provost)
- Staff Affirmative Action/EEO & Diversity Resources
- Student Disability Center
- Women's Resources and Research Center
This statement affirms the campus's commitment to freedom of expression and a climate free of hate, bias and discrimination of all forms.
Black Family Week, Asian Pacific Culture Week, La Raza Culture Days and Native American Culture Days are just some of the major celebrations of diversity at UC Davis.
- Students by gender
- Students by ethnicity
- Employees by gender and ethnicity
- Teaching faculty by gender
- Teaching faculty by ethnicity