Located in the Offices of the Chancellor and Provost, this unit is devoted to campus climate, diversity and inclusiveness.
- UC Davis: Be Heard Campus Community Survey
- Black Leadership Ambassadors for Culture and Knowledge (B.L.A.C.K.)
- Career Staff Development Fee Assistance for Career-Related Employee Development Program
This council provides campus leaders and the community with advice on how to strengthen and maintain the bonds of community.
- Cross Cultural Center
- Diversity Education Program
- Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Queer, Intersex, Asexual Resource Center
- Multicultural resources
- Sexual Harassment Education Program
- Academic diversity (Offices of the Chancellor and Provost)
- Staff Affirmative Action/EEO & Diversity Resources
- Student Disability Center
- Women's Resources and Research Center
This statement affirms the campus's commitment to freedom of expression and a climate free of hate, bias and discrimination of all forms.
- Students by gender
- Students by ethnicity
- Employees by gender and ethnicity
- Teaching faculty by gender
- Teaching faculty by ethnicity