Asian Pacific American Systemwide Alliance (APASA), UC Davis Chapter
SPRING GENERAL MEETING
When: Tues, April 18th, 2017
Where: SCC Meeting Room D
Refreshments will be served.
To promote the general welfare and interests of the Asian Pacific American faculty, staff and students at UC Davis.
What We Do
- Serve as leaders and official representatives of the Asian Pacific American community at UC Davis
- Strengthen professional and social relationships between Asian Pacific American staff, faculty and the University
- Encourage recruitment, hiring and retention of Asian Pacific American staff and faculty at UC Davis
- Promote career and personal development opportunities for the Asian Pacific American staff and faculty at UC Davis
- Promote, pursue and implement diversity on the UC Davis campus
Keep Us Informed
Send us your comments, suggestions, questions and news!
Subscribe to our e-mail listserv by contacting APASA Board at email@example.com.
For more information, please contact:
Roger Moy, Current Chair
Student Affairs Divisional Resources